[mapguide-users] Good Development Environment for MGOS

Kori Maleski Kori.Maleski at websoftdev.com
Wed Mar 7 14:37:46 EST 2007

While C#/VB.NET may be limited to the Windows platform for deployment, it
does allow for the option to be compiled - which can protect code in client
deployment scenarios where you do not wish to reveal the code to that
client.

Kind of takes away from the Open Source theme...eh?

The strength of the .NET environment is the real-time debugging.  Which
makes up for most of its deficiencies, I think?

Kori

Kori Maleski
Senior Application Developer
WEBSOFT DEVELOPERS, INC.