[mapguide-users] RE: King.Oracle 0.6.2

shreepad shreepadr at valuecad.com
Wed Mar 7 19:45:07 EST 2007

Hi Harris
the FDOs are really great!!
thanks for getting this to community. I am using Oralce XE and Autodesk MGE.
and FDO 3.1 i tried to theme the layer but still it does not do it . i have
attahced the error file to this email.
please let me know how can i theme the layer  (point, polygon, line)

thanks
Shree

http://www.nabble.com/file/7028/111.bmp

Hi Jonathon!

I am using >theming< with King Oracle provider and it works fine.

Simon