[mapguide-users] IE, AJAX and Tooltip Images

Katje Sana Erickson katjedid at deltathird.com
Mon Mar 12 14:02:20 EDT 2007

Andy Morsell, P.E.
   CAN YOU TALK TO ALL OF US OTHERS OUT HERE
IN EU, ZERI.org and ArchiCad by GRAPHISOFT.com yet?
Autodesk seems not to care to do so, deliberately.

-- Sort it out.  Architecture for Humanity
and our bio-regional endeavors since Rio '92
on into U.N. MDG and USCAP through CtoC McDonough
including Prof Albright, CSU, in Peace Corps since '62
do wonder why a capitalist corp even survives.

Open Architecture Network:
http://www.architectureforhumanity.org/oan/index.html

WIRED article on OAN:
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,72902-0.html

New Urbanist Sustainable aren't served since Medieval days!
Nor are the 3rd and 4th worlds today despite Nokia or MIT
nor ADM $100 laptops.

WHEN? Sort it out. Deliver. 2/3 more of humanity waits.
WE DON'T NEED CLEVER. WE NEED OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS.
We have all needed this solution the last 5 gens, 2 to do?

-- Katje Erickson, 505-864-3993, cell 264-8512
Stewardship and Sustainable Architectural
Design, Illustration, Energy Conservation.
www.deltathird.com email: katjedid at deltathird.com