[mapguide-users] mgservice at 100%

George McLean gmclean at gorge.net
Tue Mar 20 13:14:33 EDT 2007

Hi Charly,

I am using MapGuide Open Source 1.1.0

I think the problem started when I tried to use a version of the MySQL
FDO provider that was incompatible with Mapguide. After I set the
provider dlls back to the version that was working, I rebooted and that
is when the mgservice at 100% started started. I am currently trying to
run the cold backup but it is running at 100% CPU as well so I think I
may have corrupted the repository database. If so I am not quite sure
how to fix it yet so any suggestions would be great!

Thanks

George