[mapguide-users] Mark objects from diferent layers

Claudio Sanchez claudio.sanchez at 4datalink.com
Tue Mar 20 11:09:46 EDT 2007

Hello, I ve have a map with diferent layers an now I need to paint in red
some objects from diferent layers (these objects are the result of a
process).
To paint objects of one layer I did the following:
First I did a temporal feature source and a temporal layer. This layer is
almost the same that original layer of the objects that I need to paint.
The diferences are, the new layer use the temporal feature source, a new
feature class and was add the color red in the symbol definition.
Then I add to the map objects of the new feature class in the same x y that
original objects and every works fine.
But now I've have to paint objects from diferent layers and I dont know how
to do this using one temporal layer. is posible to do this using only one
temporal layer?

Thanks in advance, Claudio.