[mapguide-users] About Reports in MapGide Studio

Anil Jose akj006 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:12:56 EDT 2007

Hello,

Anybody could you please help me my report problem on mapguide studio. Here
on my studio, I have bound to the access database..For the parameter
section, I have set the "key"=Coulumname of the selected table and
"sel"=$current selection. My problem is I did n't get the key value on the
interface for the report button. Also on selection of the object on the map
the button is not working at all. I want to generate the report from access
database on clicking this button. For that I need to get the key value from
the studio. I am planning to generate report in ASP.Net. Anybody please help
me.

Thanks...