[mapguide-users] Mark objects from diferent layers

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 20 13:49:56 EDT 2007

You could define your own SDF and add the objects from the various
layers to that then create a new layer based on this temporary SDF and
style it as you please. This is somewhat similar to the buffer concept
only you have more objects to parse from each layer or possibly a
selection set to add to your own SDF. You may have to query each layer
independently and call a routine to add them to your temporary SDF.

Regards,
Dave

  _____