[mapguide-users] mgservice at 100%

Steve Dang steve.dang at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 20 13:46:45 EDT 2007

Hi George,

db_checkpoint and db_recover are Oracle BDB XML utilities. I do not how
well they work and how long it would take to run.

It is possible that the repository is corrupt badly due to missing
files. If any file gets deleted accidentally, you may not be able to
recover your database.

Alternately, you could use db_dump and db_load to rebuild your database.
The documentation can be found under "Utilities" at:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/berkeley-db/db/api_cxx/fr
ame.html

Steve.