[mapguide-users] error"using jpg file to make map"

=?gb2312?B?1cXB6w==?= sh_zhangling at avci.cn
Wed Mar 21 05:08:06 EDT 2007

Hi£¬all

   I use mg 1.1.0 opensource  and  mapguide studio trial(sixty days)

  I do not have any other map, so I use the jpg file to make the map ,

Step:

1: at the studio  ¡°getting started¡±=>  ¡°load file-base data¡±;

Then  I choose the JPG file ,

->¡±new load procedure¡±  ,I fill the ¡°low left coordinates¡± and ¡±upper
right¡± , the coordinate system:¡±LL84¡±

Then ,I click the button ¡±load resources¡±,creat  two folds:¡±Data¡±,¡±
layers¡±.

Under the  fold ¡°Data ¡±:the images is  *.tif file.

2: at the studio  ¡°getting started¡±=> ¡°creat  a new layer¡±

At the ¡°Settings¡±=>¡±data resource used in this layer¡±, I choose the file
created in the fold:¡±Data¡±

And the error appear:

<

The feature source is invalid,reason: an exception occurred in FDO
component,

Unable to load the FDO Provider:**************(unable to recongnize the
character)

Is it the step of making map using jpg file  error ,

anyone know this ,help me ,thanks!