[mapguide-users] Save a Web Layout to Session

Scott McFarlane scott at geotropix.com
Wed Mar 21 15:42:18 EDT 2007

To save any resource to the session repository, you simply use SetResource
using the following ResourceID syntax:

"Session:" + <current session ID> + "//" + <resource name>

For example, a web layout stored in the session repository might have the
following ResourceID:

Session:7f3247f8-0000-1000-8000-000c291ff9df_en//Layout.WebLayout

Hope this helps!

Scott