[mapguide-users] IE, AJAX and Tooltip Images

Farah farah at egovernments.org
Fri Mar 23 03:10:08 EDT 2007

Hi,

I was trying out a tooltip: which displays an image as well as an iframe.
The tooltip with just an image (it is set programmatically) works fine in
both IE as well as Firefox. If the source of  the IFRAME points to an html
page, then also it works fine in both the browsers. However, if the source
of the iframe points to a jsp page, then the below mentioned problem occurs
in the case of IE. The tooltip keeps flickering and the mgserver dies after
a while. It works fine in the case of :Firefox as well as the Autodesk
studio preview pane, though.

Regards

Farah

  _____