[mapguide-users] IE, AJAX and Tooltip Images

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Mar 29 21:04:30 EDT 2007

Seen this?

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/changeset/1412

Seems like it would be easy to apply to an existing site which was having this problem...

Jason

Andrew wrote:

I haven't seen that before with non-image HTML in the tooltip.  I played with it for awhile on my end and could not replicate that using HTML <table> elements.  It may have to do with the speed of the data retrieval through FDO during the individual AJAX call backs.  If it is slow enough to respond, I could see where the behavior may be similar to what I'm seeing with images.

I did enter a ticket into Trac for this, so hopefully we'll see some attention to this item in the near future.