[mapguide-users] Search feature of two Layer (Overlapped)

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 02:47:27 EDT 2007

Hi Paul Spencer,

Thankyou for you replay, I can fire query layer by layer and i am getting
correct result aslo. Problem is, suppose when user will search any booth and
on the basis of that booth they want to search nearest police station or
anything, then how will i solve this problem ? because every thing  is in
different layer and on the which basis i will find out that specified place
is nearest. Please suggest me. I am waiting your replay

Thanking you
Dhirendra Kumar