[mapguide-users] RE: RE: MGOS Application Overlaying on GOOGLE

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Mar 26 11:09:36 EDT 2007

I'm afraid I don't have PHP sample code for you, but...

- All of the PHP samples available for download show how to initialise a
session and store the ID in a variable

- Redirecting from PHP is as simple as sending a Location: header or,

- Alternately, if you don't want to rely on browser redirection at all,
you could send some KML content that includes a pointer to the MapAgent.

Jason