[mapguide-users] RE: RE: MGOS Application Overlaying on GOOGLE

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 01:42:00 EDT 2007

Hi JasonBirch,

Thankyou for your replay, But when user will click on link then MapAgent
should be not display and automatically redirect to Google earth, This is my
client requirement. So if you have any example or source code in PHP then
please send me, and  give me detail information about how to send full
session with user ID and Password, That redirect to directly Maps on Google
earth. I am waiting your replay........................................

Thanking you
Dhirendra Kumar