[mapguide-users] Buffer Error No coordinate system specified

SUDIP (INDIA) sayonara.sudip at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 05:07:38 EDT 2007

Dear All
I just overcome this Situation

i the Buffer.php file their is one condition for checking the Coordinate
system

            if(($arbitraryDsSrs != $arbitraryMapSrs) || ($arbitraryDsSrs &&
($dsSrsUnits != $mapSrsUnits)))
            {
                $excludedLayers ++;
                continue;
            }

I just tag this function like that

            if(($arbitraryDsSrs != $arbitraryMapSrs) || ($arbitraryDsSrs &&
($dsSrsUnits != $mapSrsUnits)))
            {
                //$excludedLayers ++;
                //continue;
            }

thats the way I solve the Problem
Hope That Will Solve others problem If they required.