[mapguide-users] Suitable Database for MapGuide using FDO

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 03:21:32 EDT 2007

Hi Krunoslav,

You are right that i always asked some qustion and waiting for that. I never
want to say my client that "I can't do this work" Because you know Every
thing is possible and i always think positive and i always try to learn
somthing new and i am really feeling happay to say you that i solved
previous problem (And as per requirment i'll have to update all). You wrote
that "You're asking every day few questions and waiting, without reading the
documentation, like someone will do all the work for you". Say to me without
reading the documentation, is it possible to solved all problem. I always
asked new qustion because if some one have already solve of this type of
problem then i get clue how to solve this problem and i can do my work
fastly. I never expect to someone  that they will do my all work, Because i
think every boady is busy and no one is sitting idle to solve my problem. I
know Election GIS Sytstem is tough but as a software Devloper i'll have to
done this. Again i want to repeat that "Nothing is Impossible". If you have
some solve of my FDO Connectivity then help me. Your Welcome

Best Regards
Dhirendra Kumar