[mapguide-users] Suitable Database for MapGuide using FDO

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:31:53 EDT 2007

Dhirendra,

I said YOU should build two applications.  I haven't built anything
like what you are attempting ... well, that's not quite true, but I'm
not able to share code at this point.  There are examples for
MapGuide that show how to do this kind of thing somewhere, and the
documentation has some good examples too.

Paul