[mapguide-users] IE, AJAX and Tooltip Images

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Fri Mar 30 11:48:43 EDT 2007

The ajaxmappane.templ file has been updated in the trunk and 1.2.x
branch, so the defect will be fixed in future releases. However, the new
ajaxmappane.templ file contains other changes that are not compatible
with the 1.1.0 code stream, so, as Andy said, some fairly simple manual
editing is required to retrofit it into previous builds.

Chris.

  _____