[mapguide-users] Connecting raster data from a remote drive

Gary Ellsworth gle at clevelandmetroparks.com
Fri Mar 30 15:41:49 EDT 2007

I have been trying to add raster data to my map from a file that is on
another drive on my server. I am using the Open Source Server 1.1.0 with
Mapguide Studio 2007 and have been successful in connecting to raster data
when the file with the aerials is on the C: drive of my Mapguide server.
When I attempt to access raster data through Studio using new raster data
connection and specify another drive location, such as F:\Park data\Aerial
Photos, the connection fails. I really don't have room for all of my aerials
on the C: drive and would like to access the raster data stored on another
partition of the server. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gary

Gary Ellsworth

GIS Manager/Regional Park Planner