[mapguide-users] Web Studio error

citycourtenay mwcourtenay at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 16:46:13 EDT 2007

If I attempt :
http://localhost/mapguide/webstudio
I get the default webstudio ajax login dialog box with the user/pass already
filled it along with the above URL but when I try login I get a IE dialog
box stating
" The URL you requested does not exist, please try again"

running on IIS 6, windows 2003 std server sp 2, IE 6
Installed the .NET web extentions and checked all the php settings with the
manual, although none of the PHP pages will display either, I get a "Page
not found". so it seems likely it is a php problem ?

thanks for any help