[mapguide-users] New versions King.Oracle King.MsSqlSpatialFdo2Fdo

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Mar 30 21:21:34 EDT 2007

I think that Haris is on the road right now.  He's usually pretty responsive :)

And...   if anyone is looking at using his consulting services, I'd be happy to recommend him.  Extremely customer-focused, excellent project management, dedicated to quality.

Jason

From: Knight, Gregory
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] New versions King.Oracle King.MsSqlSpatialFdo2Fdo

I had the same problem with the MsSqlSpatial provider...  I never did figure it out.  The King.Oracle provider works just fine for me tho.  I know this doesnt help you, but it may prompt Haris to help us figure this one out! :)