[mapguide-users] .MPG Package

Kenneth ks at geograf.dk
Wed May 2 07:08:31 EDT 2007

First of all, you should NOT use the repositories library for storage of
your own files (eg. packages).
In fact you should consider everything below the Repositories folder a
"black box". All files in this folder is considered to be managed by
MapGuide Server, and should not be modified from elsewhere. Make sure
that you do not use this path.

To change your path, edit the file located
in
C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\Serverconfig.ini

In this file, find the line starting with:
PackagesPath =

then make sure that the line is now:
PackagesPath = C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Packages

Save the file and make sure that the above mentioned folder exists and
is read/writeable by the MapGuide service.
Then restart the mapguide service (or just reboot the machine).

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S