[mapguide-users] Basic Approach

andresch at iway.na andresch at iway.na
Wed May 2 12:14:46 EDT 2007

Thank you all for the feedback
I did manage to setup the basic web map. I do believe the best way to
go would be to upload the shp files to POSTGIS. Postgresql also hase a
command to export the data back to shp. Some coding probaly required..

Question: what is the purpose of the site adminsitrator function, will
I not be able to use that to handle the access levels.

Also note that the data will be updated from time to time, which will
be easier if in a databse.

I will be trying to setup the PostGIS links tomorrow.

Customizing the default AJAX viewer screen, what is involved and which
files do I need to edit??

Andre Schoonbee
Project Manager
Bull Information Technology