[mapguide-users] Creating maps at runtime

Kneo kalpesh at pie-solution.com
Fri May 11 01:19:48 EDT 2007

Hi,
If we have a set of layers in the repository, can the map be created at
runtime using the digitizing functions ? We would be having a lot of layers
in our repo. We are planning to provide an interface to the user to select a
set of these layers and internally the map and the web layout would be
created automatically. This map and web layout would then be shown to the
user

Kneo