[mapguide-users] [Mapguide studio]?

Mansoureh Sadrykia m_sadrykia at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 07:32:54 EDT 2007

Hi Everybody!

  I'm new in mapguide and have a question; I've used mapguide studio to generate a weblayout from shape files and could display it in the browser in mapguide open source using AJAX Viewer (http://localhost:8008/mapguide). Now I would like to know if I can do the same (display the map of shp filesin internet explorer) WITHOUT using mapguide studio ?
  I'd be thankful if anybody introduce me some example or document for this.

  Thanks alot in advance,