[mapguide-users] pure HTML interface

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue May 29 17:50:23 EDT 2007

Yes, that is quite possible.  Look at using the rendering service in the API
or you can use the mapagent mapping and rendering operations directly.
Jason Birch also covered some of this in a class at Autodesk University.
You can download the course material from here:
http://au.autodesk.com/sessions/civilandgeospatial/detail/16921/

You can also play with the mapagent operations in the mapagent test page:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html.  For instance, go to the
Rendering service and then look at the GetMapImage test form.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com

  _____