[mapguide-users] pure HTML interface

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue May 29 17:56:50 EDT 2007

I think you could do this fairly easily.

The page would have to re-post to itself, and use PHP to calculate
offsets for pans, zooms, etc, and then insert different parameters into
an image tag with the appropriate calls to the MapAgent.  Or you could
build a custom "web service" wrapper on the server side to avoid long
parameter strings on the image tag that might get filtered out by
overzealous firewalls (like the good but annoying Checkpoint firewall
we're using here)

Jason