[mapguide-users] RE: MySQL Database Feature Source Cordiante System

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Wed May 30 05:48:11 EDT 2007

Hi Kenneth,

As per your suggestion i can view all tables during layer creation but after
selection of table lower Geometry combo box is empty not any data in this
combo box. Then how will i select "Geometry".In my process any thing wrong
?. Kenneth i want to live chat with any MGOS Expert, Is it possible ?

Regards,

Dhirendra Kumar