[mapguide-users] Newbie: Tutorial on setting up the server

Ryan Northcott rnorthcott at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:49:04 EDT 2007

I believe there is a web-based version, but it is not as user friendly. And
I think the last step of creating a layout is not implemented, you have to
do that manually.
In your Mapguide web site directory check out the folder called webstudio:
http://localhost/mapguide/webstudio

I know there is a tutorial for the Studio Application that it comes with
when you install that walks you through creating a simple map and getting it
online.

-Ryan