[mapguide-users] Error.log of MapGuide Enterprise

Jack Lee jack.lee at autodesk.com
Sat Nov 3 08:50:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

Does the file providers.xml exist?

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Eric123
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 7:45 AM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] Error.log of MapGuide Enterprise

Hi All.

I just installed the MGE2008 to Fedora Core 4. Actually I try to use
MapGuide Studio 2008, Fusion viewer, DWF viewer, the map cannot be
generated. OK I check with the error.log. I got the following warning.

Anyone know how to fix? Do I need to re-install/compile FDO?

Thanks in advance.
Eric>-(

<2007-11-01T16:49:15>                   Administrator
 Error: An exception occurred in FDO component.
        CLNT_12_FILE_NOT_EXISTS
 StackTrace:
  - MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation line 83 file
FeatureServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpGetIdentityProperties.Execute line 116 file
OpGetIdentityProperties.cpp
  - MgServerDescribeSchema.GetIdentityProperties line 1581 file
ServerDescribeSchema.cpp
  - MgServerDescribeSchema.ExecuteDescribeSchema line 173 file
ServerDescribeSchema.cpp
  - MgFdoConnectionManager.Open line 259 file FdoConnectionManager.cpp  An
exception occurred in FDO component.
CLNT_12_FILE_NOT_EXISTS
<2007-11-01T16:49:16>                   Administrator
 Error: Failed to stylize layer: CityLimits
        An exception occurred in FDO component.
        CLNT_12_FILE_NOT_EXISTS
 StackTrace:
  - MgStylizationUtil.StylizeLayers line 923 file StylizationUtil.cpp