[mapguide-users] Help needed on transfering files from ArcGIS to Mapguide

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun Nov 4 12:45:16 EST 2007

There is a SHP provider for FDO that should read Shape files.
The OGR Provider also reads SHP files.

If you have all the required files, you can use the "Load procedure" in
MapGuide Studio.
This will convert the data to the SDF format, and create layers to
display the data.
This step is not required, but might be prefered in some situations.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S