[mapguide-users] Help needed on transfering files from ArcGIS to Mapguide

NepaliManchhe ayush_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 01:01:02 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion but i couldnt find any "load procedures" anywhere
in the webstudio. If you meant the uploading feature, i tried that out too
but didnt work! I tried downloading FDO2FDO and tried to create a SDF file
from the available shape files and then uploading it to a feature source but
then that didnt work out too.. I really dont know what to do.

HELP!

If anyone would want to try out, i've attached the shape file + the database
files along with this post. If you DO manage to create layers successfully,
please do write me back.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13581774/petrol.zip petrol.zip