[mapguide-users] Help needed on transfering files from ArcGIS to Mapguide

Mansoureh Sadrykia m_sadrykia at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 01:35:30 EST 2007

Hi!

  The load procedure is available in mapguide studio, I'm not sure about the web studio! Even if you have mapguide studio trial version, you can load your shp file to mapguide os.
  About the fdo provider for shp, I had the same problem; I never could find FDO provider for shp in mapguide studio!!!

  Hope it helps,
  Regards

NepaliManchhe <ayush_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion but i couldnt find any "load procedures" anywhere
in the webstudio. If you meant the uploading feature, i tried that out too
but didnt work! I tried downloading FDO2FDO and tried to create a SDF file
from the available shape files and then uploading it to a feature source but
then that didnt work out too.. I really dont know what to do.

HELP!

If anyone would want to try out, i've attached the shape file + the database
files along with this post. If you DO manage to create layers successfully,
please do write me back.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13581774/petrol.zip petrol.zip

http://mail.yahoo.com