[mapguide-users] Help needed on transfering files from ArcGIS to Mapguide

NepaliManchhe ayush_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 06:33:05 EST 2007

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions, guess i HAVE TO download the mapstudio.
could anyone tell me where can i download the Autodesk Map Studio? When i
went to Autodesk's site, only the 'CD  version' is available and they've
provided no links for download. I am from Nepal. Thats on the other side of
the globe from US. So CD may take ages reaching to me... so could anyone of
you plz suggest me where i can download the studio? (i tried searching with
GOOGLE but couldnt find one..)

Thanks a lot again guys,
Regards,