[mapguide-users] WMS Link question

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Nov 5 17:58:17 EST 2007

Which version of MapGuide and Studio are you using?  I just tried using that
WMS service with MGOS 1.2 and Studio 2008 and the connection seemed fine.  I
was able to see all of the feature sources in a new layer dialog when it
enumerated for the feature class.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com