[mapguide-users] WMS Link question

NJgeo nicolej at gcscorp.ca
Mon Nov 5 18:11:33 EST 2007

MGE 2008 and Studio 2008

hmm ... so I see the error message when I try to preview it in the wms
configuration.
then when I try to create a layer I cannot see anything in preview.  I
created a map with specfic extents and still nothing  I have attached the
layer settings to this post hopefully if you look you can shed some light on
it...thanks again!