[mapguide-users] XP crashes mapgude service

(G) Sergio Libman slibman at gnba.com.ar
Wed Nov 7 11:04:53 EST 2007

Thanks Keneth,

The matter is that when i install everything works ok, the services are
running and I can do administrator tasks, connect by MapGuide Studio and all
php works fine, defining the server as localhost:8700 or 127.0.0.1:8700/.

I´ve tried all the common and basic tasks and it works.

I´ve reinstalled about 10 times and is always the same error and did not
find anything about this in all documentation and forums.

When I restart the system or the service MapGide Enterprise2008 generates a
windows error and stops inmediatly.

I´ve contacted Autodesk support and they suggest a post to osgeo (¿?).

Could you explain me what can fail in config file? May be another
application that causes the problem?

Thanks in advance

Sergio