[mapguide-users] DWF Viewer printing....

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Nov 8 12:30:10 EST 2007

I haven't ever used the DWF viewer, other than during the pre-public
betas when that was the only option.

I'd be concerned if the ePlot output wasn't properly to scale, but I
don't have an easy way of testing it right now.

Jason

________________________________

From: Andrew DeMerchant
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] DWF Viewer printing....

Anyone?

Andrew DeMerchant wrote:

	Can anyone tell me if printing from layout is actually to scale
when using the DWF viewer? I'm using MGOS1.02, and I never worked with
that version. I filed a bug about it long ago, but never heard if it was
actually fixed - and don't see it listed anymore. I might consider
upgrading, if it means having printouts that are actually to scale
(instead of just saying that they're to scale!).