[mapguide-users] DWF Viewer printing....

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Nov 8 14:11:52 EST 2007

I just installed MGOS 1.2 on another PC to test it, and it still doesn't
plot to scale. This bug was first reported in July of 2006 - I wonder
why it's still not been fixed? It's a pretty major bug, in my books....I
guess all I can do is re-submit it and hope that it makes it into 2.0.....

Andrew

Jason Birch wrote:
> I haven't ever used the DWF viewer, other than during the pre-public
> betas when that was the only option.
>
> I'd be concerned if the ePlot output wasn't properly to scale, but I
> don't have an easy way of testing it right now.
>
> Jason

> *From:* Andrew DeMerchant
> *Subject:* Re: [mapguide-users] DWF Viewer printing....
>
> Anyone?
>
> Andrew DeMerchant wrote:
>> Can anyone tell me if printing from layout is actually to scale when
>> using the DWF viewer? I'm using MGOS1.02, and I never worked with
>> that version. I filed a bug about it long ago, but never heard if it
>> was actually fixed - and don't see it listed anymore. I might
>> consider upgrading, if it means having printouts that are actually to
>> scale (instead of just saying that they're to scale!).

	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*
ph.1-877-2GEMTEC x.163
fax 506-453-9470