[mapguide-users] Base Layers - Raster

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Nov 8 13:14:55 EST 2007

It looks like there are inconsistent issues with raster images in base
layers.  I will try to test later today on my client's machine where we had
the first problem to see if the issue still exists with 1.2.  I just tried
on another 1.2 machine with one single larger (250 MB) SID and it seemed to
work okay creating the tile images.  One thing to watch out for: if you have
your map image request set to JPG in your ajaxmappane.templ for performance
reasons, than it will be opaque on top of your base layers.  You will have
to switch it back to PNG in order for the overlay transparency to work and
to see your base layers.

Andy

  _____