[mapguide-users] RenderingService and DPI (How to change DPI before rendering)

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Nov 12 14:21:10 EST 2007

I have no used the ColdFusion stuff that you are using, but the call to
GetMapImage does have a DPI parameter, that you can use.
I have no trouble getting the images as I want, although the PDF format
usually reduces quality a bit.

Try looking at the code in the viewer for "Printable Page", as it shows
how to use the calls.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S