[mapguide-users] RenderingService and DPI (How to change DPI before rendering)

Scott Hameister scotth at mpower-tech.com
Mon Nov 12 14:26:02 EST 2007

That is true.But that is using an FCGI call and not the Rendering Service
API.The API has no mention of DPI.I would think the API would have all the
same capabilities that an FCGI call has?

I started using the FCGI calls.but it became annoying because changing the
FCGI DPI.caused the Current maps DPI to change.

If I created a new Session to call the FCGI on, then my selection XML from
the original Sessions map didn't work in the New Session, because the Layer
ID changed.etc.