[mapguide-users] RenderingService and DPI (How to change DPI before rendering)

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Nov 12 14:42:20 EST 2007

I see your point.
The runtime map has a DisplayDPI property, but it is readonly.
I also assumed that the API had the same parameters as the actual
service call, but not in this case.
You can use the "SETDATAEXTENT" call to set the DPI, but it does change
current DPI.

You should be able to save a copy of the runtime map though.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S