[mapguide-users] Application develop environment

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at CSOGIS.DE
Tue Nov 13 05:14:21 EST 2007

Yes, configPath points to my webconfig.ini.
(C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MainWeb\webconfig.ini)
And I've also tested Page.ResolveUrl(). That's OK.

By the way, can I have that UNC-Path or must it be the default path (local
path) as seen from WebExtension on the server? Does my application need to
reference these files?

Gunter