[mapguide-users] Tooltips for Point Layers

Andre Schoonbee andresch at iway.na
Sun Nov 18 01:00:21 EST 2007

HI, Not that I am an expert at all!!!

What I found is that on many occasions I got the same problem and the issue
seems to be that the mouse needs almost on a specific pixel to display the
tooltip. You might look at this or a way how to expand the mouse over area
to make it less sensitive. That is now if this is at all related to your
problem..

Andre