[mapguide-users] Mapguide service not stableon Fedora 7

uXuf yousuf.hassan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 07:09:13 EST 2007

Andre,
What I have experienced in the last few days is this that even the MGOS 1.1
Server isn't at all stable on Windows XP Professional SP2. Although the
service is configured as "Automatic" it most of the time doesn't start and
even when it is started automatically, I usually have to restart it once (or
twice) when I commence working. And I am getting the same behavior on two
systems that are miles apart in configuration etc, the only similarity is
that both are running XP SP2.