[mapguide-users] Select symbol Library at run time--more details

dorra2007 dorrdor at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 19 04:03:21 EST 2007

Just some details:

I have tried to parse the xml layer definition , I used:
((Node)list.item(0)).setNodeValue("Library://mylibrary.SymbolLibrary");

And I have the following error:

org.osgeo.mapguide.MgDbXmlException: An exception occurred in DB XML
component. Error: XML Indexer: Parse error in document at line, 20, char 63.
Parser message: No character data is allowed by content model.