[mapguide-users] Select symbol Library at run time-precision

dorra2007 dorrdor at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 19 05:05:34 EST 2007

I have resolved the problem of xml parsing, and  have modified the resourceid
and the libraryitemname tags.
When I execute the code, the name and symbol of the temporary layer is
displayed in the legend, but not on the map. In other words, the layer is
not visible, despites i have set the setvisible to true.

I can't find the problem. Can you help me please.