[mapguide-users] physical files

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Mon Nov 19 18:52:37 EST 2007

I was able to export the package from my production server and import it
into my testing server with no problem.  Now all of my layers and data
are the same.

Thank you very much for all of your help.

-Mark Pendergraft

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jason Birch
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 11:34 AM
To: MapGuide Users Mail List
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] physical files

Hmm, that's interesting (about the different standalone php.exe).  I
don't believe that it has the MapGuide extensions loaded, as all it's
doing is interacting with DBXML.  You'll want to run this script using
the php.exe that's in the main WebServerExtensions/php directory.

You shouldn't need constants.php; the only constant you should need is
the ResourceType, which I've hard-coded.

What version of MapGuide are you running?  I coded this against 1.2.0.
There have been some changes between MapGuide 1.0 and 1.2 so if you are
not using 1.2 you may need to use MgSite instead of MgSiteConnection.
You may also run into problems with the XML stuff; I'm not sure if it
was supported in PHP 5.0 (earlier versions of MapGuide came with this
instead of 5.2)

Jason

________________________________

From: Zac Spitzer

nice job... i got stuck trying to run this in C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\RepositoryAdmin

it's got a different standalone php.exe there

i changed
// Define the path to your webconfig file if it's somewhere else
define("MG_WEB_CONFIG_FILE",'../../WebServerExtensions/www/webconfig.ini
');

and got

C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\RepositoryAdmin>PHP
cli_listfiles.php Admin

Fatal error: Call to undefined function MgInitializeWebTier() in
C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\RepositoryAdmin\cli_listfiles.ph
p on line 46

so i added (scuz my php knowledge)
with include '../../WebServerExtensions/www/mapadmin/constants.php';

and got

C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\RepositoryAdmin>PHP
cli_listfiles.php Admin

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class mgservicetype in C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\mapadmin\constants.php
on l
ine 192

any idea?